|Frequently Asked Questions
What Can Be Fixed?
Paintless dent repair is very effective for the following situations:
- Very small dings to large dents;
- 1990 model year and newer vehicles;
- Paint has not been broken or cracked;
- The dent is not near the edge of a panel;
- The panel has not had previous body repair.
What are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Repair?
- No repainting or body filler needed;
- Less expensive than traditional body repair;
- Same-day service in most cases;
- No risk of paint overspray on other vehicle areas;
- No risk of incorrect color matching;
- Vehicle retains original paint.
How do I set up an appointment?
Please email me a picture of your dent at RyanPDR@gmail.com along with any questions you have. I will respond with a free estimate as well as discuss the size, location and number of dents on your vehicle. Free mobile repair service is offered for the Greater Seattle and Eastside areas. All work is guaranteed.