|Frequently Asked Questions
What Can Be Fixed?
Paintless dent repair is very effective for the following situations:
- Very small dings to large dents;
- 1990 model year and newer vehicles;
- Paint has not been broken or cracked;
- The dent is not near the edge of a panel;
- The panel has not had previous body repair.
What are the Advantages of Paintless Dent Repair?
- No repainting or body filler needed;
- Less expensive than traditional body repair;
- Same-day service in most cases;
- No risk of paint overspray on other vehicle areas;
- No risk of incorrect color matching;
- Vehicle retains original paint.
How do I set up an appointment?
Please email me a picture of your dent at RyanPDR@gmail.com along with any questions you have. I will respond with a free estimate as well as discuss the size, location and number of dents on your vehicle.
*Free mobile repair service is offered for the Greater Eastside Area including, (but not limited to): Redmond, Bellevue, Issaquah, Sammamish, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Bothell and Woodinville. Seattle area customers can be accommodated at a central location in Bellevue. If your city is not listed, please email for more information.